Thursday, April 9, 2009

I barely know what I'm doing tomorrow: Actors' 2009-10 Season Sneak Peek

How'd this fly under my radar? Actors has already revealed a sneak peek at its upcoming season, and it looks like good stuff. I'm just going to list the titles and give you the links so you can check out the descriptions yourselves.

  • Lookingglass Alice adapted from Lewis Carroll
  • Midsummers Night's Dream by Uncle Will
  • A Christmas Story based on the movie by Jean "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out" Shepherd
  • Crime & Punishment based on Dostoevsky
  • Ella about Ella Fitzgerald
  • The Cherry Sisters
  • And of course the Humana Festival, Dracula, and A Christmas Carol.

A little light on the “new,” IMHO, but I guess Humana makes up for that. The Cherry Sisters sounds great. And I’m always up for some Shakey-baby and anything Alice in Wonderland.

Here’s the link to the sneak peek page: http://www.actorstheatre.org/seasonpreview.htm
Best thing about this announcement: You can purchase a 2009-10 membership at your CURRENT membership rate.

No comments: