Friday, May 21, 2010

Let Them Tweet Cake

The lovely and talented Michelle, from Consuming Louisville, is once again hosting a "Let Them Tweet Cake" meet-up on June 2, at 6:30p, at Sweet Surrender.  This particular event is near and dear to my heart because it was at a Tweet Cake that I first met Michelle, was first really introduced to Twitter, and first heard the words "Fail Whale" (I was like, "Wha? A who whale?"). 

I can truly say that my social landscape was completely altered by that one Tweet Cake.  How will my life be changed by the next Tweet Cake?  Maybe I'll become a do-gooder like Michelle.  

According to Michelle's invite:  

As I mentioned the last time I updated you I'd like our gatherings to have slightly more structure. So consider this an open call for a speaker or presenter for our June meeting. Want to show off your iPad? Want to tell us all about a cool tool or technology that you think we'd find useful? Email me to volunteer to speak. We've made great progress on a potential service project for the women of Let Them Tweet Cake to get involved with. I can't wait to tell you about it. 

So if you're a ladygeek, you really ought to be there.  Here's the invite.  

No comments: