Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be grateful for:  my health, gainful employment, good friends, a loving family, a lovely (but messy) home, an interesting life...

I am thankful for you, too, faithful blog readers.  I am thankful that I live in a city that gives me more to write about than I have TIME to write about.  I am thankful that through this blog I have met so many wonderful people who continue to enrich my life, broaden my horizons, and give me reasons to be happy, to laugh, and to be inspired.

I hope you spent your Thanksgiving with loved ones.  And if you could not, I hope you spent Thanksgiving doing exactly what you wanted to do.  And if you could not do that, I hope that in the next few days you find time to carve out a little slice of bliss for yourself, however small it may be.

Thank you for reading.  The truth is, I would write even if no one was reading.  But that you are reading-- well, that amazes me every day.  And I am grateful.  And I send you all my love.

xo
Lou

No comments: